Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Organizational Knowledge Communication?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text should have a 1.5 line spacing; employ italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables should be placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
§1. Object of the agreement and rights
The author guarantees that she/he has the copyright to the work and that this specific publishing does not offend other persons’, organizations’ or companies’ copyright.
- 1.1. The author gives the Journal of Organizational Knowledge Communication a non-exclusive right to publish the work in the electronic version of the non-commercial journal The Journal of Organizational Knowledge Communication. This journal is an open access journal and will be available for free on the internet and as thus available for all internet users worldwide. The work will be published in English.
- 1.2. The journal is published under a Creative Commons license Attribution Non-commercial No derivatives (cc by-nc-sa) http://creativecommons.org/about/license/. This license allows others to download your work and share it with others as long as they mention you and link back to you, but they can’t change it in any way or use it commercially.
- 1.3. The author is the copyright holder and the author agrees to the above mentioned Creative Commons license.
- 1.4. The Journal of Organizational Knowledge Communication is not entitled to transfer the obtained right in this agreement to a third party.
§2. Publishing on the Internet
The Journal of Organizational Knowledge Communication is under an obligation to publish the work within a reasonable time span and within the first year after the manuscript has been accepted for publication. The Journal of Organizational Knowledge Communication is entitled to use the work or parts of the work for marketing purposes.
The Journal of Organizational Knowledge Communication is edited, peer reviewed and proofread by the editors and the international peer review board in collaboration with the author.
§4. Availability on the Internet
The article will be published on the Internet at www.jookc.com.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.